Regulations Regarding Grave Decorations
These regulations are for the benefit of all lot owners and are in accordance
with the desire to keep Memorial Park America’s most beautiful burial park.
- Bouquets of fresh flowers and artificial flowers placed in vase containers
will be allowed to remain until they become, in the sole opinion of
the Superintendent, unsightly. At that time they will be removed.
- No floral containers may be placed below the surface of the ground
except those set by cemetery personnel.
- On Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Independence
Day and Labor Day, wreaths, bouquets and small plants will be permitted
to be placed directly on the graves, but will be removed within 5 days
- Grave decorations such as winter wreaths, artificial flowers and blankets
may be placed on or after December 1st of each year. Spring cleanup
begin March 1st and all vases will be turned down. We ask anyone wanting
to save flowers in vases please remove them before March 1st.
- During mowing season all decorations except those contained in a vase
will be removed as grass cutting conditions warrant.
- Under no circumstances, will digging, disturbing the turf or planting
of any kind be permitted.
There are other Rules and Regulations. You may request a complimentary
copy of Memorial Park’s Rules and Regulations by emailing email@example.com
or calling our office at 918-627-0220